KISAN SANCHAR invites Applications for Volunteers/ Interns from multi-disciplinary fields throughout the year.
The key fields/ expertise required under Volunteership Programme are as follow:
- Agricultre Extension
- Plant Protection and Other disiciplines of agriculture
- Rural Development
- Community Based Sustainable Livelihood Generation and Community Participatory Enterprise Development
- Project Management/Implementation/ Monitoring & Evaluation
- Information Management
- Information Technology
- Climate Change
- Disaster Management
- Natural Resource Management
- Community Based Tourism
- Gender Equity and Women Empowerment
- Dairy Farming
- Company Secretary
- Community Radio
- Performing Arts
Procedure to Apply:
- The applicants are required to contact Kisan Sanchar at least one Month before the commencement of the Volunteership Programme through e-mail mentioning their interest and expertise.
- The Selection-Panel of Kisan Sanchar will short-list the desirable and potential candidates based on organisation's requirements.
- The selected candidates will have to acknowledge the receipt and communicate their availability through e-mail/ telephonically within Seven days from the receipt.
- Note: The selected Candidates are required to report as communicated to them, failing which, their eligibility for Volunteership Programme may be cancelled.